Paulding.com

GEORGIA "G" INSULATED 12 PACK COOLER

FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW 12 PACK COOLER FOR THE GEORGIA FAN. MEASURES 14" x 10" x 8". RED WITH 6" LOGO "G" ON THE FRONT. AS YOU CAN TELL BY THE PICTURE, IT DID HAVE A TAG ON IT BUT IN STORING IT IN MY OFFICE, THE TAG WAS KNOCKED OFF. IT HAS NEVER BEEN USED AND STILL HAS THE PLASTIC FOR THE TAG ATTACHED. THERE IS A THIRD STRAP STILL IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. IS GREAT FOR SUMMER FUN AND SHOWING YOUR GEORGIA DAWG PRIDE.

RETAIL PRICE: $38.00

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $17.00. $15.00

SEND A PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT.

THANKS!!

DSCN0194.jpg

This GEORGIA COOLER is still available and the price is reduced to $15.00 ~~ Final reduction!

This would make a GREAT Gift for the Graduate or Father on HIS Day~ or KEEP FOR YOURSELF.

Holds a 12 pack of drinks ~ Cokes, beer, water, whateva

I need to sell some of my inventory quickly ~ I have a graduation I have to pay for. ;)

what things do you have with Georgia on it?????...

Oh Honey. What are you looking for??? I have all sorts of items. I really need to pull it all out and do an inventory. But, I cannot do it by myself. A friend is going to come and help me with it - hopefully SOON.

But, if you can let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for, I can let ya know if I have it or not.

THANKS!!

• 1 month later...
THIS COOLER IS AVAILABLE. I HAVE BEEN HOLDING IT FOR WEEKS BUT THE P.COMMER HAS NOT PICKED IT UP. I REALLY NEED IT GONE ASAP AS WELL AS NEED THE MONEY. THIS IS AN AMAZING DEAL!!! IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND ME A PM. IF IT IS NOT PICKED UP THIS WEEK-END, I WILL JUST LIST ON EBAY. THANK YOU.
  • 3 weeks later...

STILL AVAILABLE. I guess if none of the HUGE Georgia fans on p.com want it, I will put it on ebay. I just knew someone would take advantage of this great deal.

(YES, I am a procrastinator and just never got around to listing it. One last offer.)